We at National Medical Centre believe in Patient & family centred care. Adequate facilities and arrangements have been made for relatives and friends visiting the patient.
• Each patient will be issued one attendant pass and one visitor’s pass.
• One attendant can stay with the patient 24X7 on the attendant pass.
• Visitors will be allowed only during the visiting hours.
• Inpatient rooms: 11 am-1pm and 5pm to 6pm
• Children less than 12 Years age are not allowed to visit the patients
• Visitor’s Lounges are located on ground floor.
• Visitor’s Cafeteria is located on 1stFloor. It is open 24X7, visitors are welcome.
• Please make a note that parking is not available for visitors.